Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put it in my sig already, but I just had to make a thread as well cuz I am so insanely happy about my acomplishment! :D

I have quit smoking for 6 months and so has my husband.

:clap::yipee::woot::hapdance::jump::spot::woohoo:

^^^^ That is seriously how I feel and more!

So far we have saved $1800.00 :D

Yes, I am bragging and I feel no shame from it! :D

·
Dinky Gerbilelbow
2,425 Posts
WELL DONE HUNNY!! I quit about 2 years ago now!!! It's so much better than beong a smoker and like you say you have saved so much money already!! The smell of cigarette smoke actually makes me feel physically sick now!! xxxx

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Congrats! That's an awesome accomplishment and you totally have the right to brag about it! Keep up the good work!! *high five*

·
Registered
745 Posts
congrats!!!! ^^ good on you!!

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THANX!

I actually don't mind the smell of cigarettes if it's outside and it's not too strong. I would never have it in my home again though, not a chance. Everyone can go outside, lol.

·
Salamander Burgermuffin
2,612 Posts
Congrats! Quitting smoking was soo hard, im glad you both made it :confetti:

WELL DONE HUNNY!! I quit about 2 years ago now!!! It's so much better than beong a smoker and like you say you have saved so much money already!! The smell of cigarette smoke actually makes me feel physically sick now!! xxxx
Im so glad you posted that, i thought it was just me! The smell of it makes me sick too, i have no idea why. Its ok if people smoke outside, but i dont even really like going to the bar anymore because it smells so much like cigarettes, it actually makes me nauseous! I wonder if this is common after people quit smoking?

·
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes
2,934 Posts
You should brag about it and be very proud of yourself! That is a wonderful accomplishment.
And saving $1,800.00 - that is awesome! Have you been putting it aside so you can do something special with it?

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, we havn't been putting it aside, but in a year we are planning on taking a trip. We're driving all the way to Florida and taking stops at cool places along the way. That's our gift to eachother for quitting for a year. We don't really need to save, we just use our vacation pay at work, they set aside a certain amount from each pay for everyone. I can't wait for our trip!

·
Curmudgeon
1,843 Posts
You ROCK Riese!!!

Very happy for you and your husband!

Bob

·
Zippy Chickenshorts
1,762 Posts
WELDONE!!
Keep on going!!
WOW! You've done so well :D