Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oliver, Ophelia, Penelope and Teddy went for their yearly check up today. They all did great!
Oliver weighs 4.9 pounds, Ophelia weighs 4.5 pounds, Teddy weighs about 3.5 pounds and Penelope is our tiniest weighing in at 2.5 pounds. I was surprised because I thought she was the same as Teddy.
My biggest concern was their teeth and everyone was good. Ollie's teeth were the worst and the vet was not at all concerned by them. I am pretty happy. I really thought Penelope would be the worst and she was the best. I swear it never looks like she eats any hay - but maybe that is because she is so tiny she doesn't eat as much as the others.
I so have to cut back Ollie and Ophelia's pellets - they are a bit chunkier than they should be but the vet didn't yell at me.
Other than cutting back a little with those two he said to just keep everything the same because they looked so good!
It's such a relief knowing they are all doing well.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Congrats! it's always great when you know for sure your pets are healthy ^^

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Aww I'm glad their all doing well!

Barnaby just had his checkup recently too. He only weights 2.5lbs. I was expecting him to be more, because Zeus was only 2lbs and Barnaby looked more than half a pound bigger than Zeus. I think it's just all his crazy hair though.

·
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Barnaby is a little peanut like Penelope! It's so hard to really judge their size. The one woman I work with came over and laughed because my "big" bunnies were so tiny to her!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts