Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor little thing...he must have been really scared or hurt being he was at the vet.
I hope he is better now. He sure hates being there thats for sure!
But man!...what a noise! (make sure you have your sound up)

YouTube - Devil Cat

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
holy cow
it sounds like a monkey screaming
bad kitty

·
Still Waiting
444 Posts
Poor kitty! Wow that was kind of scary! I feel sorry for the cat though. :(

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
Yeah, I've seen that before. I feel so bad for him, he looks like he never got love and attention. Poor Kitty! :(

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
candyraver said:
I'm too scared to watch :lol:
its not that bad especially if your into scary stuff like you said. This isnt Gorey scary. Go ahead.. Watch!

I think this kitty just HATES being at the vet and sure let them know in this video.

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
lol oh man, there was a cat like that when i co-oped at my local vet clinic in highschool. not even kidding, it was male, orange and white like that, and it was one of the local priests pet. (not even kidding) same reaction (by the cat) and we had to trick it into attacking us so we could get it into a canvas bag. then it would keep screaming and pee and poo. i got the honour of holding the bag (cat nails and teeth coming through) while the vet quickly stuck a needle in to knock it out. then we neutered it lol. insane animals. i almost feel bad, but come on, there's no clear reason to act like that lol

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, you'd scream like that too if your name was Burger and Fries...lol
Yeah, Someone left that as a comment on youtube the other day..i thought it was pretty funny too :crylaugh:

·
can't think of one, help
1,115 Posts
I feel bad for the cat, its obviously stressed out. I had a cat like that and it was because she was sick and going to the vet was so scary and hurt her.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
luvnature said:
its not that bad especially if your into scary stuff like you said. This isnt Gorey scary. Go ahead.. Watch!

I think this kitty just HATES being at the vet and sure let them know in this video.
Ah,good.
I don't like gorey scary.
Scary = good.
Gorey = not so good.
That's one noisey cat ...I wonder what was wrong with him:(?
I actually feel bad for the kitty :rubcry:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just hope he is all better despite whatever the reason he was in there for.

Yep, one noisey cat!

·
Registered
525 Posts
When my cat had a stay at the vets they said he was the loudest cat they'd ever had in. Apparently he meowed constantly the whole time! They were glad when he left!!!!

It's weird because when he goes to the vets normally for checkups and jabs he's as quiet as a mouse!!

He's fine now!! So i'm sure that puss cat is!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts