Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

You know you're an addict when....

662 views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  storminstaffs 
#1 ·
So, you know you're a PT addict when, daily, you "run out of threads to view". :lol:GAH!!! :mad2:lolol:rolleyes: *sigh* soon i will have less time, with my awesome new job starting soon. i can't wait!! sure, i have to work hard, but the financial security is so close i can taste it!! i'm all ready planning on how to spend the extra money! :lol:nail-filing bird perches for the rat cage....parrot toys for the rat cage. and i'm going to save up and get a camera so that i can take pics and post for you :) plus there's things we NEED like new socks, a new mattress, a better coffee maker, but those will take more time to save for. I should install microsoft office and make up a budget in accordance with my new up and coming wages. bah! i'll procrastinate on PT. but oh wait, i've run out of threads to view! LOLOL off to the other forum i tinker in.

p.s. GAWD I SO can't wait for my new job! Trades world here I come!

#4 ·
I'm totally a paw talk addict! I spend most of my time on this site it's embarrassing! I just cant get enough of pets and animals LOL!! The thing with me is that I love animals, love making friends, love helping people and all the rest of it and when I need that I just come here LOL...

Seriously though, we are like one big family and I could not live without paw-talk being here, it's truly an honour to be a member and I cant even remember how I came across such a good site!

--thanks everyone!

#5 ·
I love this site. I check it as soon as I get home every day. Hubby makes fun of me because I am always reading posts.
This site has great information and even better people!

#6 ·
I have not been around daily lately,because I am busy and dealing with life issues and whatnot...but I usually check daily (most times) and am definatly addicted! This is my favorite forum! I love you all!! :)

I have run out of threads here sometimes too.

#9 ·
I have a computer job so this site has really aided me in good company when I am by myself at work! I love animals and from time to time my boyfriend just has to laugh at me for going "Yay! I helped someone! I knew something!" lol

Note to mulder/nat try open office, cheaper and just as good. ;) that is if you don't have office paid for already.

#10 ·
OMG, since this thread came up it's really kicking in! I keep running out of threads, I come on this site everyday and spend hours just waiting for someone to reply to a thread so I can say something back, I feel like such a sado but there are no sado's on this site so I cant say that LOL!
xx

#12 ·
This is my happy place! I just came back after a couple days and there are some new things here! Scared me at first...but I love this place and my PT friends/family.

#13 ·
i agree, i love the PT world too, you're all close to the heart. This is a place I turn to every morning after nightmares and every evening after a long day. I can always count on someone to cheer me up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.