Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Each of my rats when out has a favorite place to be.

Izzy its on my chest she will sit there and give me kisses all day she is SUCH a cuddler I am SO in love.

Mia- Likes to be in the couch lol not interested in me at all unless she wants Izzy

Apollo - On the other side of the couch lol

Yuki - In my lap sleeping :D I love my cuddle Monkeys :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Pablo likes to sit and sleep next to me, he never stays in my lap for long but he will always cuddle up beside me when i am watching a film. Picasso is never in one place for long, he loves to run around and climb on everything. When i get them out i leave the cage door open so they can go to sleep or get a drink if they want to, and after they have a play i usually find a bunch of my things stashed in there. When Picasso does calm down or get tired he just seems to fall over and fall asleep and that could be anywhere! once caught him asleep in the branches of my potted plant and another time curled up in my hoodie hood. He is pretty random...

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
Tucker and Jeffrey love to hang out on the back of the toilet. Go fig!

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol silly rats

Nova likes to be in my hair or down the back of my shirt

Terra cuddles in a blanket in my arms

Luna ... In her tube as far from me as possible.

·
Registered
719 Posts
My twin girls Taz and Zeal just don't like to be in any place for more than 10 seconds. They are always on the move.

Lila likes to sit right next to me. She's still a bit skittish so she likes to be in control, but she'll sometimes sit on me or mostly just sit beside me and lean against me. She wants to stay right with me and be rubbed, but totally in control of the situation.

Penny is a ridiculous love bug. She likes to have the full length of her body wrapped around and pressed just as close against my neck as she can get. Not always comfortable because she's a little furnace!

·
Registered
228 Posts
my girls like to prance and climb more then sit in place and cuddle, but I have many squishy boys. Milton is the couch potato..where as Remmy, Ivan, and Ollie LOVE the polar fleece "cat" bed I bought them! My boy Emmitt and Spike love to chill in Chewbulars, too!

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Marlie used to loove her hammock! I could barely pry her out of there, and Lola loves her (rat size) cardboard tube :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.