Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm being a copy..bunny, and posting pics of Zeus's outdoor adventure! I took him out on his leash for alittle while yesterday and got some pics since my stupid camra only takes ok pics outside, lol.

The pics were taken a day after his 1st birthday :D

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
what a cutie!

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Aww, he's adorable!

·
can't think of one, help
1,115 Posts
oh he looks so soft

·
Title Thief Victim
3,089 Posts
Aww so cute! i'd be afraid my bunny would freak and get out of it. soo..she stays inside if not in her outside cage lol for now atleast

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
How cute!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Awwww sooo adorable!!!!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Awwww bunnies are so cute!!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
wow i love the color of his fur...beautiful

·
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes
2,934 Posts
Such a cutie pie! I want to take Penelope out but I am afraid. I took Tabby out but she didn't even need a leash!
I cannot imagine being able to take Oliver and Ophelia out.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I always see pictures of people taking their bunnies out without leashes. I wish I could feel comfortable doing that with Zeus - he loves to run around and I must look like an idiot running around holding his leash, lol.

I'm so afraid that a hawk or something will get him if I don't have him on the leash. We use to keep ducks in the back yard and they were lots bigger then Zeus and the hawk got one of them. If he got to far from me even for a few minutes and the hawk spotted him I wouldn't be able to get there in time to save him.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is there a technique to getting them in the lead/harness?
Bertie just hates me trying, yet he thoroughly enjoys the time out on our secure balcony, so i'd love to take him out properly.
Any tips would be appreciated.

Zeus is well cute :)

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Zeus gets a little fussy sometimes when I put his harness on too - but once it's on he has no problem with it. I just bribe him with treats, lol, then get him on my lap and while he's distracted eating or being pet I put the harness on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts